Sunday 8 December 2013

Outfit Post: Gone with the wind


 Coat -Primark/Pennys, Jumper-ZARA, Jeans- River Island, Boots -ZARA, Bag - H&M, 
Necklace -Primark/Pennys

Hi all !
Well here is a windy outfit post for you all. I am surprised I managed to get any photos at all, considering how blustery it was. I am wrapped up in this casual Sunday look, ready for some unsuccessful Christmas shopping ! I love these distressed jeans paired with my heavy knit. Comfortable and warm and smartened up with my pointed leather boots. It gets harder as the days get colder, so I think having a great coat is an essential part of the equation. I love this boyfriend style coat, as it goes with everything and keeps my look streamlined and put together.
What do you think of this look ? What are your tips for winter dressing ?
That's all for now,
Love Dani x

No comments:

Post a Comment