Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Perfect Bikini from Zimmermann's Summer 2014 campaign
















Australia is the home to a population of surfers and beach lovers, so it is only natural that they would give the world one of the best swimwear brands, Zimmermann.
I remember when I was working in Australia, for another Australian brand, I used to spend my lunch break fondling the delicate, printed bikini's at the Zimmermann shop near by. Out of my budget of course, however it did get me thinking of the idea of investing in swimwear. I usually buy a couple of high street bikini's each year and then toss them to the side when they have had their share of salt water and sun cream stains.Only once did I invest in a Seafolly red striped. nautical, cut out one piece. It lasted me a good 3 years or more. So it was worth the price tag.
One of the reasons that Zimmermann is a great bikini brand to choose from is it's wearability. Normally designer swimwear lines are all sequins, awkward cut outs and closely cut bikini lines. Great for posing in St Tropez or partying in Ibiza but not very practical. Zimmermann's bikini's are on trend with unique prints and flattering cuts, but without the heavy fashion details. Their Summer 2014 collection is to die for and has me dreaming of an exotic trip to The Cook Islands, where they did this shoot.

Oh Summer do hurry up!!

Love Dani xx

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of this line before but the suits are absolutely gorgeous. Especially love the first one...and a few in between! Following on bloglovin

    xx Sarah
    Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and I am happy I could bring this line to your attention. The photos don't even do these pieces justice though, they are even better in real life. xx

      Delete