Sunday 6 January 2013

Outfit post; Beastie Boys










Happy New Year to all !

Here is an outfit post of one of my favourite pieces of clothing, my Beastie Boys t-shirt. Through all the trends and spring cleanings, this baby has managed to hold on to his place in my ever changing wardrobe. I have had it for about 5 years now !
I am also in love with this chunky, red, knit jacket, with leather details. This was a gift from my bosses in Perth. It was love at first sight and really has a Chanel-esque look, don't you think?

That's all for now ,
Love Dani,
xx


4 comments:


  1. Amazing outfit! So stylish!

    Great style!!!
    Good luck with your blog! At the moment, you have one more follower!
    Would be also very glad to see you one day in my blog! :)

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really interesting jacket - how generous of your bosses :) xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete