Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Sunny September Afternoon










Here in Rome the summer seems to be clinging on, with only a light chill of a winter breeze blowing in the evening. I am taking advantage of the warmer weather by wearing one of my favourite CUE dresses from Australia. I love this dress as it is so light and yet still has the structure that I love. The colour is a blue/purple and I have paired it with my pony hair leopard belt, to add a bit of fun. My flats are a Primark buy, from when I was last in Ireland. A bargain and on trend with the pointed toes. I am definitly overwearing them though, as the small stones of Rome's streets don't take well to a heels ! I want to invest in a similar pair, any suggestions?

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I LOVE your flats!

    xo
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! I have about seven different layers on and am very jealous :P
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes still enjoying the sun here in Rome I am afraid ! Thanks for the comments x

      Delete