Sunday 18 September 2011

Arrivederci Roma













 Well after a long absence I am making a quick post and an even quicker update on whats been going on! I moved to Perth two weeks ago (yes, Perth AUSTRALIA) and I have been so busy between packing before getting here and now trying to find a job and new digs.
Here are some photos in the meantime until I get more settled and get back to regular posting. These were taken on my last day in Rome. It was so hot, in the high 30s, so I was still running round in my short shorts. I recently picked up this new nail colour from Kiko, its a blue/purple colour and I was so excited to discover it matched my shorts exactly. There must of been some sub-concious fashion voices telling me I needed it !
The t-shirt was given to me by my super cool rock and roll aunt when I was in L.A. last year. She always has the best t-shirts and this one is no exception. It says 'This guitar has seconds to live" and I love its distressed, vintage look!
Once again my leopard bag and shoes are making an appearance. The shoes are H&M and the satchel is Primark. Love leopard print obviously but I must admit this seasons trend for snake print may have me changing my mind.....
Thats all for now but stay tuned for a Perth update soon :)
Ciao for now xx

1 comment:

  1. I loove Rome, really nice pics
    it seems like you had really really good times!

    apinkpopcorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete